Hello, fellow readers! Today I will be discussing the ten most recent books I added to my collection. Because I am trying not to buy as many physical books this year, I will be including eBooks and ARCs on this list.
Only two of these books (Harry Potter and The Sun Down Motel) are physical books I added to my shelves. The rest are ebooks from Amazon or eARCs from Netgalley! Amazon has amazing deals Kindle book deals. And Amazon will give you a $1 credit for ebooks if you’re okay with not getting 2-day shipping, so I tend to do this a lot so I can save the credits up for books!
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (illustrated edition) by J.K. Rowling
2. The Elementals by Malcolm McDowell
3. The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
4. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
5. The Twisted Ones by T. Kingfisher
6. The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
7. The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
8. The Dilemma by B.A. Paris
9. Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
10. The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman