Hello, fellow readers! Several people have done the Naughty or Nice tag for Blogmas, so I wanted to join in on the fun! I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I do want to tag back to Bookish Luna, which is where I first saw this post!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
I still have a couple of NetGalley books from 2018 I need to read and review. Oops.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
My current ratio is actually 73%!
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
No. I always write reviews on my blog first and then I may or may not remember to post the review to Goodreads.
4. Folded down the page of a book
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Nope. I am very careful with my books.
6. DNF a book this year ✔
Yes but I don’t consider this naughty! Life is too short to waste time reading a book I am not enjoying.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No I’m pretty good about buying books I actually want to read.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
No it’s usually the other way around. I’ll be doing other things when I should be taking time for myself and read.
9. Skim read a book ✔
I did skim read Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes this year. #sorrynotsorry
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
My goal is 50 and I have currently read 48 books. I feel like I will meet my goal by December 31.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
No I always return my books.
12. Broke a book buying ban ✔
Oh yeah. I was supposed to read books I owned before buying more this year, but I don’t think I even stuck to that for one month.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Yup! I’ve been terrible at keeping up with reviews since October.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
No I keep my books in almost new condition.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
No I immediately mark a book as Read on Goodreads because I am obsessed with having accurate dates.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book ✔
Definitely. I don’t trust people with my books.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
I don’t even break the spine of my own books.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Amazingly this hasn’t happened (yet..).
20. Sat on a book accidentally
Final Score: 6/20 Not bad!