Hello, fellow readers! It is the spookiest week of the year, and I am doing the Goosebumps Book Tag today in the spirit of the season!
1. Welcome to Dead House: What are your favorite and least favorite horror tropes?
My favorite trope is a setting in the woods or a cave system. My least favorite trope is the jump scare.
2. Stay Out of the Basement: Is there a place or area that you find creepy to be in?
I hate to go upstairs in my house if I am home alone! I don’t know why it creeps me out to go up there, but I pretty much stay downstairs when I am home alone.
3. Say Cheese and Die!: What is your favorite horror themed cover?
I’ve honestly never paid that much attention. I don’t like movie tie-in covers and most of the more popular horror books seems to have those type covers now.
4. Night of the Living Dummy: If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would it be?
Not a character from a horror book, but Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before needs to be a real person.
5. The Girl Who Cried Monster: What is an urban legend that you secretly believe is true?
I could easily believe the story about the girl driving home at night and the driver of the car behind her keeps flashing their high beams at her because there is a person in the back of her car! I always check my backseat when I get in my car because of this story.
6. The Haunted Mask: What is your favorite supernatural creature?
I’m going with Michael Myers. Say what you want but he’s definitely not human!
7. The Werewolf of Fever Swamp: What is your favorite werewolf book (or movie)?
I don’t have a favorite werewolf book or movie. I don’t really watch or read books about them.
8. One Day at Horrorland: What is your favorite spooky pastime?
Watching scary movies or TV shows.
9. The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight: What is your favorite book (or movie) involving witchcraft?
Aside from the obvious (Harry Potter), I really like The Craft. That movie is so fun! Oh and American Horror Story: Coven is amazing!
10. A Night in Terror Tower: If you were to be put in a horror movie, which would it be?
I would never want to be in a horror movie!
11. Welcome to Camp Nightmare: Tell us a spooky campfire story.
I’m not creative at all, but I’m leaving this prompt in for anyone who decides to do this tag!