Hello, fellow readers! I haven’t finished a book in almost three weeks, which means I haven’t had any reviews to write! So I thought today would be a good time to catch up on my Down the TBR Hole posts.
So basically the idea is to clean up your Goodreads TBR because we are all guilty of adding books to Goodreads and before you know it, there are 200 books on your list and you don’t even remember what a third of them are about!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads want-to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. Sorority by Genevieve Sly Crana
This has a Goodreads rating of 2.92. That’s all I needed to know.
2. Lies That Bind Us by Andrew Hart
Apparently I bought the eBook of this in May 2018, so I guess I’m keeping it on my TBR.
3. I Know You Know by Gilly Macmillan
I have been meaning to try a Gilly Macmillan thriller, so this one stays too.
4. What Lies Below by Barbara Taylor Sissel
This doesn’t sound very interesting to me anymore. I think it on Kindle Unlimited, so I might try to read it before my trial is over. But most likely I won’t read it.
5. These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
Another book that does not sound interesting to me anymore.
Do you think I should have left some of these books on my TBR? Let me know in the comments!.