Welcome to another edition of Down the TBR Hole! This will be the fifth month that I have attempted to clean up my TBR list on Goodreads.
So basically the idea is to clean up your Goodreads TBR because we are all guilty of adding books to Goodreads and before you know it, there are 200 books on your list and you don’t even remember what a third of them are about!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads want-to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. The Dry by Jane Harper
I have heard good thing about this book, however, I don’t like serial detective books.
2. The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
I know my library has an audiobook of this, so I’m still thinking I will read it at some point.
3. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
I don’t really care one way or another if I ever read this one. I’ve never really heard anything about it.
4. The Passage by Justin Cronin
This book is huge and I’ve already started watching the FOX series. So I doubt I eve read this.
5. Behind Close Doors by B.A. Paris
My library also has an audiobook of this. So I at least want to try one of B.A. Paris’ books because I have heard good things.
I’m going to be honest and say I have not been keeping up with part of the bargain of these posts. I have not attempted to read any of the books that I’ve kept on my TBR. I am hoping to catch up over the summer though! Stay tuned..