Welcome to another edition of Down the TBR Hole! This will be the fourth month that I have attempted to clean up my TBR list on Goodreads.
So basically the idea is to clean up your Goodreads TBR because we are all guilty of adding books to Goodreads and before you know it, there are 200 books on your list and you don’t even remember what a third of them are about!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads want-to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. Mr. Shivers by Robert Jackson Bennett
This book does not sound interesting to me anymore.
2. The Terror by Dan Simmons
I added this to me TBR and then AMC made a show based on the book. I really think I will watch the show before I try reading the book.
3. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
I started this one time but did not get very far. I am still somewhat interested in it though.
4. Kill Creek by Scott Thomas
I completely forgot about this book, but it still sounds interesting to me.
5. Nemesis by Brendan Reichs
I seem to remember hearing good things about this, and I think I almost picked it up at the library last summer. Maybe I will get around to it this year.