Happy New Year! Today I am starting off 2019 with the first Tag Tuesday post of the year and it is all about my bookish New Year’s “Resolutions.” I am tagging Jenn at Live, Read, and Prosper for today’s post!
1. An Author You’d Like To Read That You’ve Never Read
There are SO many! Liane Moriarty, Marisha Pessl, and Brandon Sanderson all come to mind.
2. A Book You’d Like To Read
The Wicked King by Holly Black
3. A Classic You’d Like To Read
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
4. A Book You’d Like To Re-Read
I am planning a re-read of the entire Harry Potter series in 2019.
5. A Book You’ve Had For Ages and Want To Read
Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
6. A Big Book You’d Like To Read
If I remember correctly, Night Film by Marisha Pessl is a pretty big book.
7. An Author You’ve Previously Read and Would Like To Read More Of
Ruth Ware and Riley Sager
8. A Book You Got For Christmas and Would Like To Read
My husband surprised me with the illustrated editions of Harry Potter, so I am looking forward to re-reading the series with these new books!
9. A Series You Want To Read From Start to Finish
I’m considering the Throne of Glass series next year. Maybe.
10. A Series You Want To Finish That You’ve Already Started
I don’t think any series I’ve started have ended yet, so it’s hard to answer this one.
11. Do You Set Reading Goals? If So, How Many Books Do You Want To Read in 2018?
I’ve set a reading goal of 50 books, which is about 4 books per month.
12. Any Other Reading Goals?
I want to re-read the Harry Potter series and read more of what I am interested in and less of what is “popular.”