Happy Blogmas Day 3! Today is technically Tag Tuesday, so I will be doing the ‘Tis the Season Tag. This tag is super relaxed but a bit on the short side.
1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
Not yet. My mission this year is to find my favorite winter read!
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!
I’m not sure if these means a book with a star on the cover or just a book that I really enjoyed this year, so I’m going with a yellow book (so it looks like a star) that I surprisingly enjoyed.
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. I think she would be a great travel companion and she kind of matches my personality because she is content to stay in and bake and watch movies, which I honestly prefer most of the time!
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
Any of the Harry Potter illustrated editions.
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
- Drink – Peppermint Mocha
- Treat – My grandfather’s cheeseball
- Movie – National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation