Happy Tag Tuesday! I found this “Three Bookish Things” tags over at Jamsudreams, so please go check out their original post!
Three read once and loved authors
- Ruth Ware-She still hasn’t wowed me with an ending, but I always enjoy her stories.
- Riley Sager-Love his books so much! I did not guess the ending of Finals Girls or The Last Time I Lied.
- Jenny Han-Her writing is perfect for when I am in a reading slump and want to read something lighter.
Three titles I’ve watched but haven’t read
- Game of Thrones-I really want to read the books, but they are so long.
- Pretty Little Liars-I tried to read the first book, but I hated the writing. It was too juvenile for me, but I loved the show!
- Dexter-I think the books are probably good, but I never made it very far into the first book.
Three characters I love
- Lara Jean Covey from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Jude from The Cruel Prince
- Rielle from Furyborn
Three series binged
- Divergent-I binged the first two books over a weekend, then had to wait for the last book, which I DNF’d and sold on Amazon.
- The Hunger Games
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
Three unpopular bookish opinions
- I do not like Caraval. I talk about it alot, but that is one of the top five least favorite books I read in 2018.
- I am typically not a fan of long series, especially detective or crime series. I don’t mind duologies or trilogies, but when you start getting over five books in a series, I am less likely to start the series. Harry Potter has been the only exception to this.
- I prefer paperbacks to hardcovers. Especially the nice, floppy paperbacks.
Three current favorite book covers
- The Wicked Deep
- The Anomaly
- The Cruel Prince
Three goals for the year
- Read 60 books by the end of 2018 (that’s only 10 more books!).
- Read only books I own for the rest of the year so I can justify buying more books.
- Make it to 1,000 followers on bookstagram.