Happy Tag Tuesday! Today’s tag post is not really book related, but I thought it would be okay since I am participating in Blogoween this year! Enjoy!
1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Definitely “I Put a Spell on You” from Hocus Pocus
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A supernatural being
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Nothing I can think of.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
The one about the killer in the backseat. I always check my backseat before driving off because of that legend!
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers. I hate gory movies.
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
No but they are fun to read about.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
13. Do you get scared easily?
Not during a movie or book, but I definitely do not like haunted houses or being alone in the dark.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
No. That’s just asking for trouble.
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?Grab a weapon and my phone and either hide or try to get to my car.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
I Know What You Did Last Summer because I would not be as stupid as those characters and I would live (looking at you, Sarah Michelle Gellar!).
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I barely want to go during the day.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Gun with unlimited ammo lol
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
The final girl
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Depends on how scary the movie was.
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I yell at the character and cover my eyes if I think a jump scare is coming lol
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
The one who gets scared
26. Favorite scary book?
Either Bird Box or The Anomaly.
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I distinctly remember being allowed to watch Sleepy Hollow when I was in 4th or 5th grade.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I think I was a clown, which is ironic because I hate clowns.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I dressed up as a witch earlier this month for a school spirit day. I haven’t really thought about my Halloween costume yet.
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Black cat is the most appealing of those options.