Hello, readers! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Books, Life, and Everything Nice. Please be sure to check out her blog! I absolutely love her reviews and always find a book I’ve never heard of in her reviews.
I was not aware of the Mystery Blogger Award before I was nominated, but I love the concept. The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
There are so some rules and questions to answer, so let’s get started!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Myself:
1. I am a middle school math teacher and I love (almost) every second of it!
2. I am left-handed.
3. My best friend and I taught ourselves how to write HTML code one summer when we were in sixth or seventh grade. Amazingly, I still remember alot of the coding 18 years later!
Five Questions from Books, Life, and Everything Nice
What’s the funniest experience you’ve had on vacation?
I honestly can not think of a funny experience on vacation that would be funny unless you were there.
What’s your favorite reading snack?
White cheddar popcorn!
How do other people describe you?
My husband is the closest person around for me to ask. He describes me as “the bestest” and a homebody. I certainly agree with him 🙂
Of which accomplishment from last year are you most proud?
I took four students to a local math competition last year, and three of the four placed first or second in their grade. I know it’s not really “my accomplishment,” but when you are a teacher, the students’ accomplishments feel like yours too!
What three things would you tell your younger self?
“Girl, get yo butt up and go to the gym while you are young and have a metabolism!”
“That crappy job you hate right now is not your final destination AND it will lead you to your future husband. So suck it up, buttercup!”
“Take more chances in life and stop being so scared!”
My Best Posts
I have not been blogging very long, so I can’t say that my posts have been outstanding yet. But I really like:
My Questions for my Nominees
1. Would you rather only re-read books or never read another new book and why?
2. What are three travel destinations on your bucket list?
3. What is your worst habit?
4. Who is your role model and why?
5. What is your favorite TV show?